Content Marketing Strategy
Helping you build a content marketing strategy that you can use, scale, and get real results.
This course will help you:
- Understand the role and value content marketing has in your overall marketing ecosystem
- Evaluate the different goals content marketing can help you achieve and identify the content goal that makes the most sense for your company
- Conduct a content audit to uncover gaps in your current strategy
- Create a process for managing and implementing future content topics and deliverables, including an editorial calendar and a distribution plan
- Identify benchmarks and metrics to evaluate the success of current and future content marketing initiatives
This course is for:
- Marketers and business leaders who are new to content marketing and want to better understand the basics so they can apply it to their marketing strategy
- Marketers who understand content marketing but need a road map to apply the more tactical elements, such as setting goals, establishing processes, and tracking metrics
- Marketers and business leaders who want to learn Influence & Co.'s method of using content marketing to grow brand awareness, thought leadership, lead generation, and SEO
Influence & Co. is a content marketing agency that combines a team of experts with customized technology and relationships with top publications. This unique approach provides our clients with a full-service solution to content marketing.
StartThe Elements of a Documented Content Strategy and Why You Need One
StartIdentifying Your Content Strategy Goal
StartContent Goal: Thought Leadership
StartContent Goal: Lead Generation
StartContent Goal: SEO
StartWhat Happens When Your Goals Change
StartSection 2 Quiz
StartSection 2 Assignment
"It was extremely well-organized and informative without being overwhelming. The benchmarks section with how to measure progress of a marketing strategy over time was the part that I found most helpful."
Jeanette, Content Manager
"Well balanced course, full of information. My biggest takeaway was all the different stages of the planning process."
Mat, Communications Manager